Florida Earth appreciates your support and willingness to get involved. Working with the FEF is a great way positively impact Florida, the nation and the globe's future while meeting similarly dedicated people. FEF is constantly looking for support from the community. To donate, visit our donations tab in the top menu.
Gain experience in the environmental not-for-profit sector with Florida Earth Foundation
FEF is looking for social media/public relations and fundraising interns for fall 2015 and potentially spring 2016. The internship is flexible and interns can work from home. Preference will go to a student in the, West Palm Beach area looking for college credit.
- Promote our programs and upcoming events
- Send out monthly or bimonthly newsletter
- Campaign on social media
- Reach out to specific people
- Call our past patrons and ask for general or specific donations
- Reach out to potential donors
- Social media
- Maintain social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Consolidate Twitter accounts to create one general “Florida Earth” account
- Post daily on Twitter and multiple times per week on Facebook
- Post weekly on Instagram
- Seek out news stories/facts or interesting things to post that fit with Florida Earth’s vision and mission
- (we recommend using Hootsuite to help as we already have accounts there, but we are open to suggestions)
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Jaclyn Brass- Summer 2015 Intern
Jaclyn graduated from Auburn University with a degree in Public Relations and is currently pursuing environmental law at the University of Colorado.
I chose Florida Earth because I wanted to gain experience with an environmental nonprofit. The contacts and hands-on experience I've gained are immeasurably valuable. You will not be pouring coffee or copying documents in this position."