Florida Earth values the talent contained in its corporate members and partners. To establish better communication between the Foundation and the discipline groups that we serve, we have several advisory committees that help us engage that group. Committees advise the Foundation on what we need to be doing for that discipline group, how we can communicate better and how that group can better help FEF accomplish its mission.
Advisory Board Members
- Chair - Jack Lansing, Vice President of Wealth Management, UBS Bio
- Vice Chair - Dr. Jayantha Obeysakera, HESM Director, South Florida Water Management District
- Tommy Strowd, Director of Operations, Lake Worth Drainage District
- Eric Bush - Planning Division Chief, US Army Corps of Engineers, Jacksonville District
- Monte Lambert - Director of Marketing, Forte Interactive
- Jantienne van der Mijg-Kranendonk, Science & Technology Officer, Royal Embassy of the Netherlands